My client a leading Managing Director is looking to hire two Analysts/Associates Project Finance / Syndication professional to cover the European market out of London . This is a critical hire and my client would like to make offers to the selected candidates in the next month.
Candidates must have relevant Project Finance/ Corporate Lending experience and business fluency in English
If you are an ambitious Project Finance / Syndication professional with good experience across all sectors then please do pay attention to this advert.
- Responsible for the origination, structuring, execution and syndication of Project Finance and debt arrangement transactions in Europe
- Preparation of detailed credit proposals for new and existing clients and the negotiation and execution of appropriate documentation
- Performance and profitability analysis of projects and working with internal credit and risk teams
- Preparation of internal credit applications after intensive due diligence of the projects
- Financial modeling of projects in various sectors
- Liaise with and provide accurate information to other internal departments.
- Write information memoranda on transaction under syndication process for investors
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data, deliver detailed credit and financial reviews of syndicated and leveraged loans to track loan performance and identify potential credit issues
- Broad remit- syndicated loans/ project finance/ oil and gas/ derivatives
- Candidate must have previous experience in Project Finance, Corporate lending or Syndication
- Must be business fluent in English with Mandarin language skills as a big plus
- Must be able to understand loan documentation from a bilateral and syndication standpoint
- A good credit analysis background would be an advantage
- Must have strong communication and analytical skills
- My client is looking to hire an ambitious talented junior candidate with an understanding of lending/ financing/ syndicated loans/ project finance
This is a unique role and would suit any analyst or associate level candidates keen to move to a first rate project finance/syndicate team.
To apply please send a word version of your resume to email@example.com or call 0207 019 4139 to discuss. http://www.selbyjennings.com
Category: Structuring Jobs
Apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org