Home ? Jobs & Internships
14 June 2013 // No Comment
Deadline: 26 June 2013
Open to: candidates with university teaching experience, a university degree of the Southern Slavic languages (Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian) and knowledge of at least one of these languages ??as well as German?at the level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference
Remuneration: monthly minimum fee of?? 2532
The Alpen-Adria-Universit?t Klagenfurt?is searching for a?Senior Lecturer in Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian?at the Institute of Slavic Studies, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, at the employment level of 100% (based on Uni-KV: B1), initially limited to two years, with the option to transfer into permanent employment.
- Organization of independent teaching in the field of language and cultural teaching of Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian in the amount of max. 16 hours per week per semester
- Supervision of students and examination activities under this teaching
- Further development of teaching content and teaching materials in connection with this doctrine
- Independent teaching-related research
- Coordination in the field of language teaching of Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian and contribute to the administration of student and teacher mobility in Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian
- Participation in university autonomy
The monthly minimum fee for this use is?? 2532, ? (14 times a year) and can increase based on the collective bargaining agreements through the crediting activity specific prior experience.?Expected start of the employment relationship is 1 October 2013.
- University degree (Master?s, master?s, graduate or Teaching degree) of the Southern Slavic languages (Bosnian / Croatian / Serbian)
- Knowledge of at least one of these languages ??as well as in the German?at the level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference
- Several years of experience in university teaching
- Interest in language teaching and scientific issues and the development?educational research
- Team and organizational competence
- Familiarity with PC applications (Office)
Applications with the usual documents are due no later than 26 June 2013 under the symbol?371/13 at the Alpen-Adria-Universit?t Klagenfurt, department staff development, using the online application form AVAILABLE HERE.
The interviews are expected to be held on 2 and 4 July 2013.?There is no entitlement to reimbursement of travel and subsistence expenses incurred in the application procedure.
Applicants with non-German mother tongue or language of education are asked to prove their German language skills already in the application documents accordingly.
For questions, please contact ?Univ.-Prof. Mag Dr.Tilmann Reuther, Chair of the Alps-Adriatic University of Klagenfurt, Institute for Slavic Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please see section 155.4 on page 11 of the document HERE.
Please note that Mladiinfo does not give scholarships or any financial support, but only informs about different opportunities. Click on the direct link to the official page above to apply for the program.