My Client is looking for a Technical Helpdesk agent to join a new Team based in Tallaght.
What we are looking for:
The Technical helpdesk Agent reports directly to the Business On Line Helpdesk Team Leaders
? To proactively respond to Business On Line Customer technical and navigation queries
? To provide support to all other Business On Line departments in relation to customer queries.
? To provide best in class service to all our customers by achieving service standards
? To make call backs to customers when required and ensure compliance scripting is used for outbound calls.
Job Dimensions and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a professional telephone manner
- Demonstrated a high quality performance
- Strong customer focus track record and proven commitment to the customer excellence standards at all times
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required in all aspects of the job
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ensure all emails are responded to in a timely fashion and within compliance and procedural directives
- Maximise Telephone availability and effectively manage call duration and after call work.
- To contribute to Teamwork
- To provide best in class customer service
- To be flexible and open to change
Key Performance Measures.
- Customer satisfaction ? both external and internal
- Quality Service
- Service Accuracy as required within goals
- Contribution to Performance Management Targets
- Compliance ? ensuring that all BOI group policies are adhered to
- Customer interaction & Promotion of Online services
- Problem Solving
- Inter-departmental relationship Building
- Customer Focus
- Treating customers Fairly
- Effective Communication
- Positive Image
Please contact Cormac on (01)6146177 or email cormac.loughlin(at)cpl.ie?with our CV today!!